Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Enthusiastically Optimistic

"My Bible assures me that my past is forgiven AND forgotten. That takes care of my past. Jesus Christ said, 'I have come that you might have life and have it more abundantly.' That takes care of the present. John 3:16 assures me I will have everlasting life. That takes care of my future. With my past forgiven, my present secure, and my future irrevocably guaranteed, why shouldn't I be enthusiastically optimistic?"  ~ Zig Ziglar in See You at the Top: 25th Anniversary Edition

Zig Ziglar is top-notch when it comes to motivational, inspirational and Christian living. How can you argue this statement? God put you on this earth. He is so loving and forgiving that, regardless of what your past holds, He will forgive you. You can truly let the past be in the past and move on with your life. He holds your life in His precious hands, so there is no reason to stress about your present. He wants you to be happy and live abundantly. If you believe in Him and put your whole faith in Him, he promises you everlasting life. As Ziglar says, why should you not be enthusiastically optimistic? Live your life, love your life, and conquer your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment